In 36 units at campus north and at campus south, a great team lays the basis for research, teaching and innovation. "Service is a strong pillar of the house KIT", says Dr. Elke Luise Barnstedt, Vice president for Human Resources and Law.
Service at KIT
The service employees at KIT develop an excellent service culture providing a surplus for the scientists.
- Angströmquelle Karlsruhe Commercial Service (ANKA-CoS)
- House of Competence (HOC)
- Innovation Department (IMA)
- International Affairs (INTL)
- KIT Library (BIB)
- Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists (KHYS)
- Laboratory of Electron Microscopy (LEM)
- Public Relations and Marketing Department (PKM)
- Purchasing, Sales, and Materials Management Service Unit (EVM)
- Studienkolleg for foreign Students (STK)
- Study Centre for the Visually Impaired Students
- ZAK | Centre for Cultural and General Studies